SCHOLARSHIP AT NOD
As per regulation, NOD gives scholarships only and
exclusively after seeing the student personally.
It is necessary that the person who is interested in a
quarter be selected by participating in a full session
with the same teacher/choreographer during a
You will be assessed on a case-by-case basis
Given the numerous requests for scholarships, and
wanting to maintain an equity condition, NOD must
consider some important requirements before handing
over a scholarship.
Will be considered:
Scholarships will therefore be awarded to candidates
whose parents declare a total gross income lower between € 25,000 and € 40,000.
The requirements for selection of the scholarship are:
- Be aged between 18 and 25 years
- Have a strong base of contemporary dance
- Be seriously interested in the NOD program and a professional dance career is your objective.
- Please verify that you are available during the entire 9 - 6 - 3 month period selected.
- Annual membership, which includes insurance, is required even in case of scholarship.
NOD is a non profit Association without public funds and despite this manages to give 10 scholarships as well as
administering the contributions of their members.
Providing scholarships to young and talented dancers is an honor but also an important responsibility, so the
selection is meticulous and rigid, we apologize in advance if we will not be able to please everyone.
Assigning to scholarships is complicated because the request is obviously always high.
This requires on your part both economic and logistical
planning, therefore we ask you to only accept the scholarship
if seriously interested in the path offered by NOD, this is to avoid any revisions in due course during the period when it would be too late to assign your scholarship to another student perhaps that would have been even more interested.
1 full scholarship 100% for male dancer each trimester
5 partial 50% scholarships for the whole Academic year
5 scholarship for the 1st semester (September /March)
5 scholarship for the 3rd trimester (April /June)
We offer scholarship to young artists in financial need in possession of the economic and merit requirements only for the whole year or three-month or semester program .
Scholarship doesn't cover rental, food or travel.
How to apply for scholarship
Your short CV and a video of your dance (1 minute minimum that shows your skill, technique , physicality, virtuosity and dynamic movment in the studio)
fill the following Google doc form
n. 3 letters of reference.
In accordance with the current Italian laws we need a copy of a current medical certificate stating that you are in good health, before the trimester starting date. In the case of residency abroad, you will be asked to have a medical certificate issued by an Italian doctor here upon your arrival, stating that you are in good health. This will be at your expense.
An individual interview with the staff at the end of the complete session.
Next selection dates for third trimester: Every session during ICD Program and this will be at your expense.
Scholarship trimester fee :
€ 700,00 + € 55,00 registration member - insurance included
If you need to apply for a VISA:
In the case of residency abroad we ask you to arrange the visa application in time and to let us know in advance the expiration date. We can send you a letter of invitation to help you in the procedure.
- In accordance with the current Italian laws we need a copy of a current medical certificate stating that you are in good health, before the trimester starting date. In the case of residency abroad, you will be asked to have a medical certificate issued by an Italian doctor here upon your arrival . We will manage an appointment for you oto the Institute of Sports medicine , stating that you are in good health. This will be at your expense. € 43,00
If you are a Scholarship recipient:
- A NOD scholarship carries responsibilities as well as privileges.
- As a scholarship student you are in a learning position. You were given the scholarship opportunity in order to further develop your dance technique and to learn. Your utmost concentration, motivation and dedication are asked of you.
- As a Scholarship student you are a NOD representative. Your behavior should always reflect well on the organization.
-Your behavior and attitude should always be an example to others in and out of the classroom. You are also an example of classroom etiquette to all other students.
-You must give a written 2-week prior notice for any absence due to auditions. To avoid that the scholarship loses its value, there will only and exclusively be allowed, not more than, 6 days of absence, due to participation for auditions. The scholarship can be revoked at the discretion of the Artistic Direction due to this matter.
- In agreeing to receive a scholarship you also agree to contribute by accepting responsibilities delegated by NOD management in helping with the smooth operation of the program in exchange for your scholarship.
Please… spend 5 minutes in reading these important recommendations and rules that seem useless, but from experience are extremely important and imperative that you are fully aware of them.
METHOD OF PAYMENT: Banking transfer or Paypal directly form the wbsite next to the teachers informations
Payment through bank transfers are made to: BANCA INTESA SAN PAOLO PIAZZA PAOLO FERRARI 10 - 20121 MILANO - Benefiting: NUOVA OFFICINA DELLA DANZA A.s.d. IBAN - IT23B0306909606100000147245 BIC: BCITITMM.
It's mandatory to specify your name, last name, trimester or sarting date attending or what month. Expenses will be charged to the student
Payment through Paypal: Paypal charges, around 4% are asked to be charged to the student - it will be required only NOD email email@example.com or tel numb +393491418033